Tuesday, January 8, 2013

christmas crafts

Christmas is definitely craft time in the Kieklak household. I love making handmade gifts for family members, so I started planning what to make in early November. I made Steve this tshirt quilt and I made a series of paintings for both of Steve's siblings. His sister Erica loves all things Harry Potter, so when I saw these on Pinterest, I decided to make my own larger version for Erica's present.







I think they turned out pretty cute!




Hermonie, Harry, and Ron

Steve's brother Ronnie loves comic books, so I found these designs and made him a series of X-Men paintings. I forgot to get pictures of all of the final paintings, but here are some pictures in progress and the finished canvas of Nightcrawler.  








Another thing I worked on was our Christmas letter. I was so excited since it's our first Christmas letter that I finished it weeks before Thanksgiving and made myself wait a month to send them out. 

    



Now that Christmas is over, I'm planning some home decor crafts with the Hobby Lobby gift card that Steve got me for Christmas - he knows just what this girl wants!

No comments:

Post a Comment