Tuesday, January 22, 2013

birthday celebration

This past Friday was my birthday - the big 22! I had a great time celebrating. Steve took me out to lunch and got me a treat at Starbucks (what a sweetie). Friday night my mommy cooked us dinner and Matthew, Elizabeth, and little Will were there, too!


She even made me some delicious gluten-free cupcakes with Nutella frosting.



And because - let's be honest - we both know that you want to see more of him, here are several cute pictures of Will. 




He had his first bottle that night, which he took very well. They had to travel to Tyler, TX the next day for a funeral and wanted to make sure he could take the bottle before they left.






What I really wanted to do for my birthday was go hiking, so on Saturday we went with my parents to Hobbs State Park. We brought Nike along, and she had a great time. The weather couldn't have been more perfect.

Nike loves riding in the car:












And the celebration didn't stop there! Steve gave me these adorable soup bowls:


And this Monday (MLKJ day) my friend Amy took me out for Chinese food at a place in Springdale that was very helpful about their gluten-free options. Then we went to see Pitch Perfect at the Springdale theater, which turned out to be a pretty good movie. I also got to craft this weekend, but you'll hear more about that later. 

So many great things have happened in the past year, I can't wait to see what God will bring my way this year!


No comments:

Post a Comment