Friday, February 8, 2013

gluten free cheesecake filled cake balls

I was asked to bring food to the college ministry's Super Bowl party last week. I knew that there wouldn't really be any desserts there that I could eat, so I decided to bring one. I found this recipe online for cheesecake filled cake balls, so naturally I had to make some (with gluten free cake mix)!



The "cheesecake" filling:


My Cuisinart mini blender made quick work of the cake.




The icing that the recipe had me make didn't make enough, so I added about 1/4 cup of milk to it. I think I probably should have doubled the recipe and added a little milk, since they still came out a little dry. 



I'm not going to lie, they were pretty fantastically delicious. I'm definitely going to use this recipe again. 


No comments:

Post a Comment