Tuesday, February 26, 2013

ellen's in the field


In January, one of my best friends left to do mission work in a remote jungle area in Suriname. A few weeks ago, she flew from there to Oaxaca, Mexico, where she will continue serving as a missionary with Hands On for the rest of the semester. I'm so proud of her for taking this leap of faith and boldly going out with the gospel. 

You can find her blog, titled "Significantly Insignificant", on my "Blogs I Love" feed on the side of this page, which will update every time she posts. I encourage you to read about what God is teaching her and the ways she is being used to bless the people she's serving. Please join me in praying for God to continue to keep her safe and grow her relationships with her team mates as they settle into life in Oaxaca. 
me and ellen on my wedding day

No comments:

Post a Comment