Friday, June 21, 2013

summer reading list


Now that summer is here and I've (finally) finished up my undergrad, I've been devouring books like crazy! I love using the Audible app to listen to books while I'm driving, cooking, cleaning, & working out. But I also love having the actual book in my hands. So, I usually have two books going at once, one physical book & one audio book.

Just for fun, I've added my summer reading list to the sidebar of the blog. You can follow along with what I'm reading and get my (extremely short) reviews. Four of the books I'll be reading are part of UBC College Ministry's Table Talk. Every summer, the college staff chooses four books that they consider fairly vital to a Christian's library to take students through. In the past years of Table Talk, I think I've only completed one book (shameful, I know), but this summer I'm hoping to finish all four. You guys can keep me accountable to that!
2013 table talk books
I'm already a little behind, since I just started last week's Table Talk book this morning, but I'm determined to catch up. Feel free to comment here if you want to know more about a book I've read or have any suggestions of what I should read next. 

No comments:

Post a Comment