Thursday, April 25, 2013

another day at the farmer's market


Last Saturday my friend Cara was in town for a wedding, so we got several friends together & went to the farmer's market. Here's my good friend Amy, who is getting married in August!



These three girls are ex-roommates of mine: Stephanie, Amy (again), and Cara!



I spotted that one of the booths was selling forsythia in their bouquets. Forsythia is one of my favorite flowers, and it only blooms for a few weeks, so I had to snatch some up.




I think Stephanie is talking in this picture. The fourth woman here is Sarah Jo, a friend from church. She's due in early June, look at that cute baby bump!



There's a cupcake bakery right off the square, and they make amazing cupcakes - even gluten-free ones! So, naturally, we had to stop by for a snack. 





And more shots of my forsythia:



It was great to see Cara, even though it was just for a day. I can't wait until we move up to Louisville & I get to see her more often!

No comments:

Post a Comment