Sunday, March 24, 2013

dog hotel

This past week was spring break here in Fayetteville. My parents & aunt, uncle, & cousins all went on vacation, and Steve went on a mission trip to Boulder, CO. I stayed at my parents' house while they were gone and I kept their dog and my aunt & uncle's dog, Bailey. Bailey and Nike had a lot of fun together all week, and they kept me company at work. I took over 200 pictures of them, so here are a few of the best!


Bailey's just too cute! She's some sort of lab mix (I think lab & pug), and she's very sweet. Just look at that face!


Bailey is certainly the more expressive of the two while playing. She liked to pounce on top of Nike and go for her face, which Nike used as an opportunity to go for Bailey's legs. 













 This was the last day we had Bailey. These pups were so tired after a long week of play!

No comments:

Post a Comment